Thursday, June 26, 2008

getting ready to fly

With my inevitable redeye looming I find myself repeating my checklist of things to pack for my annual 4th of july trek back east. Things like toothbrush, toothpaste, contact case, etc are moot because I stay with my parents and always have a stock of toiletries there. No, my suitcase with me filled with many other necessities for the holiday, such as, bikini, shorts, sandals, superman cape, toga, elvis sunglasses, jumbo safety pins for toga, gold rope (for toga), sequined headband, digital camera, and all the charging equipment for all those little electronics that I can't live without.

I've also got to remember to bring dad's birthday present. Can't forget that. And while I'm at it, have to bring mom's present even though her birthday isn't until august. I can't imagine her waiting to open it. I wouldn't be able to wait nearly 2 months!

I'm flying out friday night, so if you plan to be at LAX and need a drinking buddy hit me up. Ill be the girl sitting alone at the bar blogging via her blackberry.

;)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: