Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Raining on my Commute

I'm happy to report there's rain in LA today! Oh glorious day! I love it! It reminds me of the east coast, AND it makes it so much easier to go to work. Sure, I'd rather be on my plush green couch right now taking in the latest episode of Eastbound and Down, but I'm at work, and today it's ok. I'd much rather spend the day at my desk when it's gloomy. Cause usually in SoCal you are forced to work when it's 75 and sunny. Remember in school, when the weather started getting nice and you knew if you could hold out a little longer summer would be here! Well, it's like that everyday, but with no summer vacay! Today the suffering is eased!

Maybe I'll grab my umbrella, that I've only used twice in three years, and go for a walk at lunch today!!!!

Here's a shot from my commute...not that you don't know what rain looks like

No comments: