Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LA Driving Lesson of the Day

Let me preface with saying I'm a really good driver! I pay
attenetion, I signal, I rarely drive agressively. But something that
really freaks me out while driving here in LA are the papperazzi.
Watch out for these fuckers!

I just encountered this as I was driving to Hollywood along Santa
Monica Blvd. I was at the intersection of La Cienega and of course
caught the light there, because I always do! And this huge dude who
iwas driving the car to my right, parks his car and jumps out. I
thought I was getting car jacked or something! Then he whipped out
this big camera and ran to the car that was teo ahead of me and
started snapping. I never saw who it was because they made it through
the next light and I got caught at it. But they were driving a white
tracker that looked a couple of years old, so I can't image it was
anyone good. But still...don't scare me like that papparazzi! You
don't know what I'm capable of!


--
Sent from Gmail for mobile | mobile.google.com

L.

1 comment:

JulieGong said...

this sort of thing happens to me all the time. you'll get used to it. i like to give the finger.