Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Coraline's Sweater


I was cruising through Entertainment Weekly this morning, the one with the Watchmen guys on the cover, when I saw the Style Hunter section. Apparently people are asking where they can find the sweater that Coraline wears, the one covered in stars. I was surprised to learn that someone actually knitted the one she wears in the movie. Althea Crome is a micro-knitter, and the piece is only three inches tall! So hard to believe, I'm a knitter and there's no way that I'm going to make anything that detailed and small...EVER!

Anyway, EW has a link for all of you knitters out there that want to make your very own Coraline sweater! I'm not sure if I will tackle this one, but did want to pass this on...

(I also printed the pattern, so if the link is down let me know and I'll send you a copy.)

No comments: