Monday, September 15, 2008

Steelers 2-0


YES! I love when the Steelers devore teams from Ohio. And now Ben is like 10-0 against Ohio teams, and I love that too. (As you can see from the above picture of me flicking off a girl in a Browns jersey. She deserved it, she was 1 of 2 Browns fans at the bar last night.)


We took Brother to the Shark's Cove in Hermosa Beach, just a quick 12 miles south of Santa Monica. Since moving to LA, every Steeler fan I've ever come across has told me to go watch a game at this bar. I'm glad I finally listened. There were about 50 tvs in various sizes, and all of them were tuned into the game. The only down side is that there was only one toilet in the ladies room. Boo! I can't be waiting in line while the Steelers are punching the Browns in the face, I mean c'mon!

I wish I felt like typing more, but I'm assuming that if you're reading my blog, then you probably watched the game. You know about how the wind was a factor and that Big Ben played with a separated shoulder. He's a god, he feels no pain!



Up for next week: Away against the Eagles, 1:15pm PST

No comments: